You will work closely with our international teams which consist mostly of 8 to 10 people. In the team you can find software engineers, quality assurance specialists, project managers, and DevOps specialists. Here we use Agile methods, best practices and share our knowledge within Chapters.
- Apply knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing.
- Be proactive and results-oriented with a strong passion for technology.
- Build improvements and additional functionalities on the user's side which will help to evaluate assessments easier.
- Create features and work closely with the team in the optimization of the existing system that helps to schedule exams.
- e a sparring partner for the client in taking technological and design decisions.
- Understand the importance of code efficiency, enabling quality by code reviewing, unit, and integration testing.
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy, growth-focused, and innovative individuals? Look no further than Zenitech! We’re a company that partners with businesses to design and implement cutting-edge technology that drives revenue, transforms customer experiences, and propels growth. At Zenitech, we believe in the power of community. That’s why we’ve created a work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth for all of our employees. And with a diverse team of over 500 people from all over the world, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the industry.