Executive Financial controller, NEXPAY
What we're looking for: previous work experience in AML/ CFT field at least 5 years; experience as MLRO – an advantage; profound knowledge of AML/ CFT regulations; strong investigation and suspicious activity identification skills; experience in SAR reporting; strategic mind-set; high ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results; developed time planning and organizational skills; strong track record; fluent English and Lithuanian language skills (spoken and written). We Offer: health insurance; equity options; additional paid sick-leave days (4); partial remote flexibility; training and development programs; opportunities to grow in the company.
- Undertake research and investigation of complex AML scenarios, identify trends, patterns, suggest mitigation actions;
- Assess the appropriateness of AML/CFT related controls (transaction monitoring scenarios, customer risk scoring, EDD/ODD processes, etc.)
- Act as a contact person for local authorities, including but not limited to the Financial Crime Investigation Service (FIU); attending relevant trainings and meetings
- Own the escalations management and risk reporting procedures, undertaking root causes analysis
- Review high risk clients, suspicious activity reports, and other non-standard cases requiring expert attention
- Develop, implement and monitor internal AML training programs.
NEXPAY is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in the Baltics providing banking services for digital businesses. Created by a team of banking and digital assets industry veterans, Nexpay’s mission is to build innovative, reliable, and secure financial solutions for your business ambitions. Since 2017 we have opened more than 600 business accounts and our clients have transacted more than €5bn.