Anti-Money Laundering Officer NEXPAY
Best candidate should have: At least 2 years of experience in AML/ODD/KYC/TM or similar area; Excellent analytical skills and high level of accuracy and attention to detail; Fluent English in both speaking and writing; Ability to adapt to rapid changes and make decisions; Understanding of Lithuania and European regulation related to ML&TF risks; Experience with third party tools (LexisNexis, Worldcheck, Ondato, etc.); Understanding/experience with crypto would be a huge advantage; Previous experience in a FinTech company would be considered a plus too; We offer You: Health insurance Equity options Additional paid sick-leave days (4); Hybrid work model Training and development programs.
- Perform KYC/Ongoing Due Diligence/Transaction Monitoring in order to meet AML requirements
- Analyse and assess AML/ CTF (Counter-Terrorist Financing) related risks
- Ensure quality communication with clients and other business units
- Take ownership of process/ improvements related tasks within the team/ department
- Brief and report to senior management on AML internal policies and procedures
- Constantly review and improve operational documentation (manuals/checklists/etc.)
- Show high motivation and ownership of tasks within the team/department/company.
NEXPAY is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in the Baltics providing banking services for digital businesses. Created by a team of banking and digital assets industry veterans, Nexpay’s mission is to build innovative, reliable, and secure financial solutions for your business ambitions. Since 2017 we have opened more than 600 business accounts and our clients have transacted more than €5bn.