- Ensure compliance with the requirements of the legislation governing the safety and health of workers (OSH) and control their implementation;
- Organize and conduct OSH trainings and briefings;
- Prepare and update OSH documented information;
- Make suggestions and advise employees on OSH issues;
- Preparation of documentation related to construction execution and maintenance;
- Preparation of work progress reports;
- Supervision of the quality of works performed by contractors, control of processes and technologies.
The public limited liability company Panevezio statybos trestas (PST) is a Lithuanian construction company, which has been operating in the construction sector for more than 60 years and has top expertise for creation of exceptional quality. Honesty, responsibility, professionalism, high quality work and effective solutions are the values that allowed us to achieve our goals - today we are one of the largest construction companies in Lithuania. The company had implemented a number of exceptionally significant and complicated projects, which contributed to economic growth in Lithuania, have significant impact on infrastructure development and environmental improvement of the country.