Currently, we are on the lookout for a Site Reliability Engineer who will join our team and will work with one of our clients from the World-known Automotive Racing Industry! Our client’s goal is to host the motor racing competition and sports series and provide live translations during racing events to ensure data transmission quality. Our engineering team will be working on large-scale database systems, providing solutions, and managing processes of live racing translations.
- Write scripts to automate manual work
- Help engineers develop performant, secure, and scalable services running on Kubernetes
- Identify opportunities for improvement in infrastructure and build solutions to implement them
- Monitor and debug problems in production to meet established SLOs
- Configure monitoring for client and internal infrastructures
- Configure monitoring alerts to identify outage symptoms
- Improve reliability and quality software development
- Support of continuous integration, deployment, and delivery in an agile environment
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy, growth-focused, and innovative individuals? Look no further than Zenitech! We’re a company that partners with businesses to design and implement cutting-edge technology that drives revenue, transforms customer experiences, and propels growth. At Zenitech, we believe in the power of community. That’s why we’ve created a work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth for all of our employees. And with a diverse team of over 500 people from all over the world, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the industry.