Position Requirements • Higher university degree. • At least 3-year experience in the position of HR Manager. • Management experience in international companies and teams. • Experience in organization and implementation of major HR functions: recruitment; on-boarding and off-boarding; employee evaluation and talent management systems; motivation and benefit systems; building and forming corporate culture; consultation of team and department leaders, organizational climate and employee engagement research and building; forming of HR policy. • Knowledge of contemporary HR management tools. • Analytical and business management skills. • Energy and motivation to contribute to the development and growth of the organization.
- Management and development of HR function of the organization in Lithuania and Estonia.
- Forming and implementation of HR policy of the organization.
- Planning and implementation of recruitment.
- Employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Building employee evaluation, education, and talent management system.
- Building employee motivation, compensation, benefit, and bonus system.
- Ensuring employee engagement by research, HR solutions and management consulting.
- Formation of the organizational culture.
- Contributing to the achievement of company goals by consulting the management team of the organization in Lithuania and Estonia.
- Representing of HR function in the management team, board of directors, shareholders, and stakeholders in ensuring successful growth and development of the organization.
Finora Bank is working to become the world’s leading financial partner for small and medium-sized companies, entrepreneurs, and creatives. Finora offers ambitious entrepreneurs the financial services that help them grow. As a partner for entrepreneurs, we value a personal approach to each customer. We support and advise our customers, and we are flexible. We share a common goal with our customers, as we all wish to grow in size and strength. Finora has eight years of experience in Estonia and three years of experience in the Lithuanian market. We offer loans, leasing, factoring, and guarantees primarily to business customers. Finora has grown into an important financial services partner for hundreds of entrepreneurs.